PAGISENJA - Traveller's Pants
Made for freedom of movement. Meet the pants that make morning meetings to afternoon errands to late-night lounging feel like a breeze. Cause life's too short for uncomfortable pants.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Feels like a dream. Made of handwoven raw cotton, giving your pants a structured look and a soft broken-in feel. You'll find yourself longing to wear this everyday.
- Thoughtfully designed. Looks polished from the front, but comfortable enough to lounge with ease. Completed with hidden elastic band, mother-of-pearl buttons, and a hidden inner slit for fluidity of movement.
- Perfected for travel. The pockets are deep enough for passport and other travel essentials, with a thoughtful tie ribbon to fit so you don't have to take off your belt during airport checks.
- Never compromise movement. There are times when you have to run, hop on a motorcycle, or sit cross-legged for a quick meditation. And these pants allow you to do all that. In style.
- Sustainably made. Naturally dyed with plants to prevent toxic chemicals from our rivers and your skin.
PAGISENJA helps you simplify. Look closer and you'll see these beautiful lines and textures. Crafted through the Double Ikat technique, each is manually inserted by our master weaver. Taking 65 days, more than 10 processes and 12 artisans to craft, just for you. A ritual of care for the land, the community, and ourselves.